Wednesday, September 8, 2010

About Me

My name is Stephanie and I am currently a junior in High School. I am an honor roll student for most of the terms.In my free time I like to hang out with my friends and play basketball. I play basketball all year round. Basketball is my favorite and only sport that I play. I am on an AAU team that travels around the country to play basketball tournaments.
        After high school I am hoping that I can either go to Stevens Point or Milwaukee. I want to go for something in the medical field but I am not quite sure for what yet. After I am done with college I am hoping to get a job that will pay well.

1 comment:

  1. UWSP & UWM - both my alma matters! Go Pointers and Panthers! Good luck choosing which one you want to attend - they're both great schools. (Well paying jobs are good - but so are careers you love. Good luck picking something!)

    ReplyDelete