Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dreams & Latent Content

Some reoccurring dreams that I have had is one that I am in a city that has 4 buildings in each of the corners. I have to live off of those four buildings to try and stay away from the people who are chasing me and trying to kill me.
  1. Running away
  • Refuse to admit accountability for something you have done.
  • Trying to get away from something restrictive
Another dream that has come up more than once is a dream were I am laying in my bed. At a certain time everyone in my house will here a bell. When that bell goes off you have a certain amount of time to get from your bed to the couch down in the living room. If you don't get there, these scary people that live in my parents closet will come and attack you. Every time i sleep over the bell and don't get down there fast enough. Ill be unable to move and wont be able to say anything. I sit in my bed and scream without anything coming out of my mouth. I always wake up right before they can hurt me.
  1. Attacked
  • someone is criticizing your integrity and you feel that you must stand up and preserve your good reputation.
  • ambushing someone close to you and are feeling guilty about it
One dream that I just had was that I was playing pool with these random people that I didn't even know. We decided to play on the sidewalk, and whenever we didn't get the pool ball into the hole, we would get a water balloon thrown at us from a building.
  1. Pool Table
  • putting off making a decision
  • need to be more cooperative. You have to learn how to work harmoniously with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment